NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER CRUISE
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Happy New Year! Enjoy an amazing night with dinner, dancing, and a fireworks display. Why settle for an ordinary party boat when you can ring in the New Year on our Grand Dame of San Francisco Bay, the CABERNET SAUVIGNON COMMODORE. Cruise on San Francisco Bay while enjoying White Glove Service, Gourmet Dinner Buffet, dancing to the music provided by our DJ, and a midnight, elaborate fireworks display. Plenty of free parking is provided at our homeport in Alameda.
Plan ahead! Celebrate aboard one of the world’s best yachts with great food, views, and fireworks. Reserve now for a San Francisco New Year’s Eve dinner cruise and fireworks aboard our yacht, CABERNET SAUVIGNON COMMODORE.
CRUISE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- 8:00 p.m. Boarding in Alameda and bars open.
- 9:00 p.m. Underway and all buffets open.
- 12:00 a.m. (Midnight) Fireworks over the Bay.
- 12:45 a.m. Bars close for alcoholic beverages.
- 1:15 a.m. Return to dock for disembarking in Alameda.
Visit our DIRECTIONS page for maps, driving directions and parking information.
Tables will remain throughout the night for your comfort and convenience. Dancing available on the Cabaret Deck.
** Children are welcome at the adult price **
$144.00 per Adult *
Tables will be removed after dinner for dancing.
* Prices are subject to change. Tickets are Non-Refundable, but may be transferred to another person.