Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses everywhere are faced with making changes that no one expected. Many realize, however, that now is the time to plan for how to get an executive team or company unit kicked off and fired up post-COVID. By carefully organizing your upcoming company events, you can set the tone for the remainder of 2020 and 2021.
Maximize the ROI of Offsite Corporate Events
To generate return-on-investment (ROI) for your post-COVID meetings, holding some of them away from the office has value. Your executives need to feel engaged and inspired, perhaps now more than ever. A meeting held at a desirable venue can help your team to focus, give them a different perspective, and ultimately, increase productivity. What makes a particular venue the right choice for offsite meetings? The following are some of the top qualities to look for as you plan your next executive event:
- Accessibility: If your execs must travel far away to be at an offsite event, fewer are likely to attend. Try to find a local place that is easily accessible to your team.
- Setting: Host your executive meeting in a stimulating environment. This will yield more enthusiasm than if you have it in a typical banquet room at a hotel or restaurant.
- Capacity: Be sure that the place you choose can handle your vision. If you are planning team-building activities, for example, your chosen venue should have the space required to do this. You should also check ensure that you have audiovisual capability, and appropriate lighting if these things are needed to run your meeting properly.
- Scheduling: The venue you choose should provide some flexibility to accommodate your scheduling needs. Conversely, you may be able to secure a discount for booking your event during a time slot, a day, or a date that is not commonly requested.
- Amenities: If you are investing the time and money in a venue with enviable ambiance, your executives should also enjoy superior customer service and a variety of fine cuisine. Other features to look for might be music during meals and breaks, as well as wine service or a bar.
- Expert Assistance: On-site assistance can be invaluable as you proceed with your event planning. Ask whether there will be staff members available to help you coordinate the elements of your event.
Kick Off Your Post-COVID Meetings in Style with Commodore Events Yacht Charters!
Commodore Cruises & Events meets all of the criteria listed above. Our attention to detail is one of the factors that make us one of the most highly regarded yacht venues in the Bay Area.
In addition, your guests will have the pleasure of seeing the magnificent views from San Francisco Bay. These views contribute to running executive events that are far more than just offsite meetings. Your team can be recharged and inspired at a company event with a magical setting. Providing such an opportunity post-COVID may be the most productive investment your business makes this year!
Call us at (877) 346-4000, or contact us online for more information.